March 3, 2012

Hello new blog!

For those that know me, I already have a professional blog that I am pretty attentive of, where I occasionally do personal posts but have found myself wanting to blog even more about life: marriage, the military, the process of decorating our home, cooking, fashion, or whatever else may not be conducive to my photography blog. I'm really looking forward to writing this blog. The best advice I have gotten, and can give about blogging, is to post about things you love and are passionate about. And that's exactly what I intend to do :)

So, love and dirty dishes. There is a whole lotta love in this house and usually a whole lotta dirty dishes caused by my constant cooking and baking, coupled with my hatred of handwashing dishes...hense the name. Typically, husband takes pity on me and does the dishes after dinner. How did I get so lucky? Our house, our relationship, our life is not perfect but it is so good and we are so blessed.

Who are "we" anyway? I'm Erica. My husband is Fred. Our child is Charlie, the 60 pound lap dog Border Collie mix. We're high school sweet hearts from New Jersey, currently living in Clovis New Mexico, where husband is a pilot in the Air Force. Those are the basics, you're sure to learn more along the way.

One of my biggest pet peeves about bloggers, are those who hide their name and face behind a computer screen. I don't get it, why would you put all of your personal stuff out there without letting anyone know who you are?

So here we are. This is the most recent picture of all three of us, during a trip to Utah over Thanksgiving :)


2 comments:

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Congratulations on starting your new blog! I can't wait to read more. How is the decorating going on the new house?

Fred said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.